Euro Plumbing offer gas appliance conversion services from Natural Gas to LPG and vica versa. If you have moved home or business and have taken your gas appliances with you, there might be a chance that your appliances will not work if the type of gas available on the property has changed. Most appliance manufacturers can supply “conversion kits” which allows you to convert from one type of gas to another enabling you to reuse your appliance. Euro Plumbing can advise on conversion kits prior to purchase of a new appliance or re-installation. Pricing above includes the following:
- For Heating and water appliances our technician will advise accurate cost prior to begin, you will not be charged in advance.
- Installation of client supplied conversion kit (must include regulator for NG conversions)
- Re-commissioning and certification of gas appliance (required by law)
The following procedure is included:
- The appliance must be suitable for use with LPG.
- Working pressure is higher (2.75KPA) with LPG, so regulators must be adjusted, modified or replaced.
- Injectors must be replaced or reduced to correct bore size.
- Pilot burners may need replacing and / or repositioning.
- Mains burners sometimes need replacing (not in cluded)
- Control taps, thermostats and flame-failure equipment are not always convertible and so may need replacing (not included)
- Final pressure test of appliance and installation
- Certification of gas appliance and warranties
IMPORTANT: Always compare the price of conversion with the price of a new LPG appliance. Replacing the appliance may be cheaper.
For more information about gas appliance conversions and associated kits, please contact our technicians on 0800 TEAM EURO
Please note that Euro Plumbing also provide Commercial LPG installation services for permanent and temporary applications. Gas meter connection services also available.