Whether its an existing or brand new water-main supply pipe that needs replacing, we now have an effective and affordable solution for you.
When it comes to installing/replacing new/old water mains there are several ways we can tackle the job.
DIRECTIONAL DRILLING (thrusting):
- A desirable solution when the route is long and covered with concrete. This typically the case with long existing concrete driveways. The cost to cut the concrete to allow excavation and installation of the new watermain is exponential, not to mention the reinstatement costs of the concrete. Further scenarios directional drilling is suitable:
- Uneven terrain and difficult terrain
- Areas that are not accessible with conventional machinery
- Bypassing route obstacles
- Our watermain repair systems are very accurate and effective. In many cases various installers might make the wrong analysis recommending a watermain replacement when infact a minor repair is possible. We offer professional investigative tools and technicians with a long standing reputation and unique skills to ensure you don’t pay more than you have to!
This special is based on a 10 meter rate and includes:
- Setup fees
- watermain pipe 25mm
- Locating and marking of services (Telecom, Gas, Power, etc)
- labor content to investigate and install
Please note that with water main directional drilling a site visit is usually required to confirm pricing. If quotes are made over the phone they client agrees that the given price is an estimate and subject to possible changes.
If you are looking for another deal relating to this one but cant find it on our website give us a ring and we will make you an alternative offer, call us on 0800 832 638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org