Euro Plumbing has all the right products at the right price!
Each package is designed to accommodate the most common hot water cylinder demands in Auckland.
PLEASE NOTE: Before employing someone to replace your hot water cylinder is important to know that all plumbing and gas fitting work must be done by a qualified and registered individual. The building code has requirements for water heater construction and the effects of temperature and pressure on water heater construction. Installations must also comply with standards and regulations. The NZBC clause G12 AS1 contains a list of those standards and regulations in table 5.
It’s very important to make sure your hot water cylinder has been installed safely, check the standard and compare the installation, make sure your installer has allowed for all the safety changes before beginning the job as these are required by law.
Euro Plumbing specials include all costs and we will advise in advance if something is not included. No hidden costs and no extras after you have committed.
Upgrade Your Existing Low Or Mains Pressure Hot Water Cylinder To Solar/Heatpump Ready
PRICE: $ 2799.00 including (GST incl) *conditions apply Book Now
- New 180L Green Glo Mains Pressure hot water cylinder (3KW) suitable for high temperatures such as solar and wetbacks.
- All main Pressure valves as required by NZBC (high temperature rated)
- Electrical connections and testing
- All involved plumbing labour and parts
- Certification and warranties
- Additional TPR drain up to 5 meters in length
Please note: Your existing electrical wiring and mains pressure valves must be suitable and comply to the current standards. Conditions below apply*Not keen on reinstalling a Hot water cylinder? Check out our instantaneous gas hot water heating specials HERE
- Distance from water and/or power source
- Quantity of bathrooms (fixture points)
- Existing plumbing systems (ensuring new systems are compatible with old)
If any difficulties or additional parts are required because the existing conditions are outside our scope of work, we will advise prior to begin. If you do not wish to proceed with the installation due to additional unknown costs you will not be charged for the visit.For information on systems not available on our website or free quotes on alternative hot water heating solutions please contact 0800 TEAM EURO