Euro Plumbing can assist with the design and installation of:
- Residential, school, Commercial swimming poll heat pumps
- Residential, commercial underfloor heating heat pumps
- Residential, commercial spa pool heat pumps
- Domestic hot water heat pumps
- Water to chillers and heaters
- Combination heat pump with various primary heat sources such as solar and wetback technology
How Heat Pumps Work
A heat pump works like your reverse fridge and uses electricity to operate. The free heat is extracted from the ambient air (up to 300% efficient), upgraded with a compressor, and then pumped to the water. Therefore, it is very cost effective to heat the required domestic, underfloor-heating or swimming pool water needed. Even in the colder months of the year, as the electrical input is not to generate heat but just to move the free heat to the water, no matter what the weather condition is like! Due to high efficiency, heat pumps have a low cost of operation comparing to gas, diesel and electrical element heaters.
Euro Plumbing have selected the best heat pumps to accommodate you with your requirements. The below quotes include scope of work, each system can be expended and combined into existing systems as a retrofit. Please speak to our team at 0800 TEAM EURO for more information on alternative heat pump solutions.
EURO PLUMBING HEATPUMP INSTALLTION PACKAGES