| Problems frequently occur in the installation of plumbing, Gasfitting and drainage in buildings and houses across Auckland every day. Some reasons include tear and wear, upgrades and renovations, unintended damage and lack of forethought and consideration at original installation stage.
|As the home or building owner when a problem happens your first thought is to quickly get it resolved, your second thought is most likely “how much is going to cost $$$”?
|When it comes to maintenance plumbing the key is
EXPERIENCE and not the CHRAGE OUT RATE. Why?
An experienced maintenance plumber will look at a problem and immediately identify the fault know exactly what’s involved to remedy. With less time on the time job you will be paying much less for the repair, also knowing the repair has been done correctly.
|DIY Us kiwi’s just love the DIY and usually just go for it without thinking of the consequences.
As the homeowner you can do simple DIY plumbing work which does not involve installing new pipes. You can install dishwashers and washing machines to existing connections, change tap-washers, ball valves or seals and replace taps. All other plumbing and drainage work must be carried out by a Licensed or Certifying Plumber (or Drainlayer).
This is for health reasons – an incorrect plumbing connection could allow a back-flow of polluted water into your drinking water. Additionally wrongly installed Plumbing and Gasfitting could cause damage to property or even harm to others making you liable to large fines and opening up an opportunity for your insurance to default on compensation.
ONE COMPANY THAT DOES IT ALL
Euro Plumbing have been fault finding for decades with experience that extends over thousands of different jobs! 9 times out of 10 our technicians will be able to identify and remedy your problem straight away. Small problems get remedied quickly and on the spot, big problems usually take longer and costing be arranged prior to repair unless unforeseen costs are involved, for example a leak in the ground needs to be exposed prior to quoting repair.Our technicians have:
- Access to an immense database of information
- All required tools (including specialised) to accommodate almost any repair
- All required machinery including excavators and specialised vehicles
- Well kited vehicles carrying specialised parts for repair for a large range of products (subject to exceptions with rare products)
|For general category expertise such as Plumbing, Gasfitting and Drainage please use the menu at the top of the page, we have provided extensive information about our services.Euro Plumbing’s range of expertise:
Toilets , Bidets and Urinals
- Wash-down water closet pans
- Low-level exposed cistern
- Closed-coupled WC pan and cistern
- Wall-hung WC pans and inwall cistern
- Wall-hung urinals
- Stall Urinals
|Basins, Sinks and Vanities
- Wash-hand basins – wall mounted
- Wash-hand basins semi-recessed
- Wash-hand basins – fully recessed
- Corner basins
- Wash-hand basins – compact
- Wash-hand basins – Shroud
- Wash-hand basins – pedestal
- Kitchen sinks
- Cleaner Sinks
- Bed pan sluice sink
- Drinking fountains
|Baths and showers
- All baths
- Corner baths
- Shower/bath (shub)
- Spa Baths
- Shower bases
- Corner shower base
- Shower trays and liners
- Shower stop
- Shower mixers
- Shower roses
- Shower slides
|Shower mixers including brands such as:
- Hans Grohe
|Taps and Faucets
- Basin Taps
- Hose taps
- Basin Faucets
- Basin Mixers
- Bath taps
- Bath faucet – wall mounted
- Bath faucet – bath mounted
- Sink mixers
- Sink mixer – bench mounted