GAS APPLIANCE SERVICING (Commercial and residential)
WATER HEATING APPLIANCES PRICE: $299 including (GST incl) *conditions apply Book Now
COOKING APPLIANCES PRICE: $189 including (GST incl) *conditions apply Book Now
SPACE HEATING APPLIANCES PRICE: $249 including (GST incl) *conditions apply Book Now
Our Appliance Service includes the following:
- Visually inspect ALL the gas pipe work
- Visually inspect gas appliance, flues and ventilation
- Working pressure at meter and standing pressure
- strip clean or check; Burners, Injectors, Pilot assembly, Lint arresters, Flue ways, Heat exchanger, Fan, Gas taps/valves thermostats, ignition device
- Follow commission procedure; controls, solenoids, fan pressure switch, regulator, thermistor, thermostat, by-passes
- General components; lights, timers, flicker devices, air / room thermostats and controls
- Combustion performance analysis; CO / CO2 ratio (data-plate VS actual)
- Gas Rating the appliance as per manufacturing specification
- Final ventilation, spillage and tightness test
PRICE: $ 3400.00 including (GST incl) *conditions apply Book Now
|Well engineered robust construction and slim dimensions facilitate fixing in narrow wall spaces. This special includes the removal of your existing (damaged or aged) manifold.|
|Manifold set includes:
|Please note that we highly recommend a yearly system service on your new manifold system to ensure a long life span. Euro Plumbing offer maintenance schedules. Below you will be able to book such a service, alternatively please contact us on 0800 TEAM EURO or email@example.com|
PRICE: $ 399.00 including (GST incl) *conditions apply Book Now
|Accidentally hit an underfloor heating pipe? Don’t panic! Euro Plumbing have developed specialised skills to expose and repair such sections.|
|This service includes the following:
|System service not included and can be purchased at a discounted rate of $149.
WHICH HYDRONIC SYSTEM?
For those building a new home with a solid concrete floor, you have the option of under-floor and/or radiators. When retro-fitting, under floor is not really a viable option so you will be looking at radiators.
Both systems offer exceptional comfort but which system is best?
The answer is simple: the system which most suits your home and your lifestyle,