Installation Of A Smeg Gas HobOctober 11, 2017
This is a recent gas installation we did for a returning customer of ours. Previously we had installed a Rheem 27 LPG unit for him, and now he wished to upgrade to a Smeg gas hob with the installation of his new kitchen.
The customer supplied the Smeg 90cm wide cooker to be installed. These units are an excellent choice if you are looking to convert to gas cooking or want to upgrade your hob. Being a gas hob and oven combo means it will cover all your cooking needs while saving on energy costs. It sports the following features:
- Energy Rating A
- EAN13: 8017709121419
- Satin stainless steel, fingerprint proof
- 8 functions
- 126 litre capacity
- Four cooking levels
- Digital clock
- Manual or programmable cooking
- Minute minder
- Door double glazed, thermo-reflective
- Forced air door cooling
- Safety-notch trays and shelves
- 41 litre full-width storage compartment
What are some reasons you would consider converting to a gas hob? Gas hobs provide many benefits over electric ovens, including:
- Heat up quickly
- Heat changes quickly – when you turn it off, it’s off.
- Fine control over heat
- Shorter time to reach cooking temperature
- Can be used with any type of pan
- Cheaper to run than electric
Are you thinking about converting to a gas hob? Talk to us today about gas fitting for your home!