- Supply and installation of new Automatic LPG change over regulator (2.75 KPA) with manual switchover, includes two flexible connections (pigtails) to existing LPG bottles which should not be longer than 1 meter. Please note that change over regulator installations are required to be secured to the wall and provided with a condensate drain, if no condensate drain is available an extra charge of $ 30 including GST will apply.
- LPG gas bottle test and system commissioning
Instantaneous Rinnai / Bosch / Rheem water heating on LPG bottles
Some key rules around LPG bottle installations to supply Instant water heaters:
In general LPG cylinders should be installed,
- Outdoors, or in a ventilated cylinder house
- Upright on a firm base (typically, pavers or concrete)
- Above ground and flood level
- A mandatory minimum distance from ignition sources, drains or openings into buildings (review NZBC or ask gasfitter)
- Secured in position
- Located or protected from vandalism and vehicle damage
- To comply with the dangerous Goods regulations
Relocate your existing or install new 9KG LPG bottle for your gas hob or BBQ
LPG BOTTLE LOCATION VS VENTILATION
LPG bottle housing must have high and low ventilation openings of at least 200cm2 for cylinder enclosed. LPG being heavier than air will drain from the housing through the lower ventilation opening to outside and safely disperse. The cylinder must also have minimum clearances from any possible source of ignition, any openings to building and any drains. LPG bottles CANNOT be stored under your kitchen sink without ventilation and keeping clearances in mind. Alternatively LPG bottles can be relocated to the outside to comply with the standard.