Drainlaying and Drainage Services Auckland
Watch Euro Plumbing Crane in a 1400mm x 1100mm Access Chamber
into a hole cut through volcanic rock.
“Effective and correctly installed drainage systems play an integral role in protecting public health and in maintaining a pollution-free environment.” (Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers Board).
When having drainage done on your property, ask to see the Drainlayers Licence and ensure the job is legally performed by a qualified drain layer. The licence looks like this:
Euro Plumbing has qualified and experienced drainlayers to do the hard work and to ensure the job meets the standards requirements.
We specialize in:
- New housing drainage systems
- Commercial and public drainage specialists
- Drainage alterations or additions to existing systems
- Cesspits and driveway pits
- Drainage solutions for flood prone areas
- Soakage systems
- Drain unblocking and repairs
- Basement flooding solutions
- Garage flooding solutions
- Concrete cutting and removal
- Landscaping services
Euro Plumbing are Manukau City Registered and certified. Licensed for all council drainage work across Auckland.
Whether the job is big or small, simple and easy or complex and difficult, call Euro Plumbing on
09 5506202 today for an assessment of your site and expert Plumber advice.