SOLARHEATING SYSTEM SERVICE DIRECT / INDIRECT
PRICE: $ 517.50 including (GST incl) *conditions apply Book Now
Missed our servicing your Solar Heating system? Here is a great opportunity! Book a full solar heating system service which will include the following:
- Full visual inspection of Cylinder, valves, pipework and panels
- Cleaning of solar panels (disconnection of downpipes if tanked water supply)
- Testing of valves and controls
- Testing of pumps and heat exchanger
- Testing of expansion tank and re-pressurising as required.
- Replacing glycol and re-pressurising as required
Please note that replacing faulty elements within the system is not included in the above service. If faults are found our technician will advise prior to commencement.
SOLARHEATING RETROFIT TO EXISTING HOT WATER CYLINDER
PRICE: $ 4999.00 including (GST incl) *conditions apply Book Now
A well-priced system that will get you straight on track of guaranteed return on investment! Installed today SAVINGS tomorrow!As electrical licenced certifying plumbers and gasfitters you will only be dealing with one company. One company means you’re not paying a margin to the middle man giving you ultimate savings on the complete installation. This solar heating package is designed for your everyday hot water user. The following specifications apply:
- 20 Euro Ware evacuated tubes (please download attached file to see benefits FLATPLATE VS EVACUATED TUBE) >> No. of people: 1 – 4, suitable for 135L and 180L hot water cylinders
- Kits include powder coated aluminium and Rockwool insulated manifold, powder coated marine grade aluminium alloy frame, triple spluttered 58mm diameter evacuated tubes, 3 speed bronze Wilo pump, fully automatic smart
- Retro-fitted to existing hot water cylinder, including all components. commissioning and certification
- Extra components – System and relay controls including electrical work.
- Producer statements and certification
- Today you can have an effective and realistically priced means of meeting most or all of your household or commercial energy requirements for water and environmental heating.
- Whether you are building new or retro-fitting an existing home there is a system to suit.
- Lower your energy bills.
- Add value to your home.
- Help protect the environment.