A well-priced system that will get you straight on track of guaranteed return on investment! Installed today SAVINGS tomorrow!
As electrical licensed certifying plumbers and gasfitters you will only be dealing with one company. One company means you’re not paying a margin to the middle man giving you ultimate savings on the complete installation. This solar heating package is designed for your everyday hot water user. The following specifications apply:
- 20 Euro Ware evacuated tubes (please download attached file to see benefits FLATPLATE VS EVACUATED TUBE) >> No. of people: 1 – 4, suitable for 135L and 180L hot water cylinders
- Kits include powder coated aluminium and Rockwool insulated manifold, powder coated marine grade aluminium alloy frame, triple spluttered 58mm diameter evacuated tubes, 3 speed bronze Wilo pump, fully automatic smart
- Retro-fitted to existing hot water cylinder, including all components. commissioning and certification
- Extra components – System and relay controls including electrical work.
- Producer statements and certification
SOLARHEATING WITH CENTRAL HEATING AND / OR GAS
The installation of a solar water heating system as a pre-heater to a continuous flow gas water heater and then to central heating / domestic supply system has the advantage of the solar system always having the coolest water possible to heat, and the household never running out of hot water. Being free solar is a very desirable source of energy especially if it can be used to pre-heat your central heating once your domestic supply is satisfied.
Speak to Euro Plumbing about your options and how you and your family can start saving money with a system customised to your needs giving you the best of three worlds!
SOLAR POOL HEATING
Euro Plumbing offer repair and installation services for all common solar pool heating systems in New Zealand. For more information please contact us on 0800 TEAM EURO
Solar water heating systems are an investment in your future both economically and environmentally and can be installed in new buildings, retrofitted to your existing hot water cylinder or installed when replacing an old worn out cylinder.
Installing a solar water heating system is not expensive and you may qualify for Govt. Assistance and an easy finance package to make installing an approved system a quick and simple exercise.
What does this mean for you and your home?
- Today you can have an effective and realistically priced means of meeting most or all of your household or commercial energy requirements for water and environmental heating.
- Whether you are building new or retro-fitting an existing home there is a system to suit.
Water heating typically makes up 30% of your household energy bill. A well designed and installed solar water heating system will provide 50-75% of your hot water needs.
Installing a good solar water heating system can:
- Lower your energy bills.
- Add value to your home.
- Help protect the environment.
Contact Euro Plumbing Ltd. today to discuss how Solar Heating can add value to your home and save up to 60% or more on your water heating bill!