- Gas Fitting
- Central Heating
- About Us
- Our Blog
- Contact Us
Over 400 SQM of warm floorDecember 2, 2015
Great day to complete a large style underfloor heating job in Whitford Auckland. Over 2800 meters of pipe covering 400 square meters of mesh to be powered by 2 powerful heatpumps. Herman, Ben and Krishna are obviously very proud of this mint looking installation, well done guys!
So as an installer, what do you have to look out for when installing underfloor heating?
Here some points to consider:
- Where are the expansion joints going to be?
- How big is the heat source and will i need smaller pipe spacing to be laid to compensate for the heat-load?
- What are the R values and Heat losses?
- What is the floor finish? For example is it polished concrete?
- Prevent pipe runs under walls and islands
And the list goes on!
Euro Plumbing have been installing underfloor heating systems in the Auckland area for over 8 years now and all installations are done to EU standards to maximize efficiency and reduce servicing costs.
Need an underfloor Heating quote? Talk to Euro today!