Why chose an Underfloor heating system?
Because it uses the highest proportion of radiant heat transfer, underfloor heating is the most efficient of all residential heating systems. Temperature variations can occur when using air-conditioning or traditional radiators due to uneven coverage. Underfloor Heating eliminates this problem with even heat distribution throughout the entire floor area.
Underfloor heating does not have to be expensive and Euro Plumbing makes it possible. Whether a new home or retrofit Euro Plumbing has a solution for every scenario.
We have put a lot of effort to make the following special available to Auckland home owners. Experience cold winter days in a cozy environment, you will never want to leave your house again! 🙂
General Description (based on 100 sqm)
Gas fired central heating system with underfloor (radiators and hot water production optional)
Part 1 – Infloor pipe work
To install infloor pipe work of high density cross linked polyethylene tie tubing to reinforcing steel as per system specifications to 100 m2
Part 2 – Install components (radiators optional)
- To supply and install 5 radiators to first floor (optional and not included)
- All valves and fittings
- Supply and install Bosch Gas Boiler 24kW and flue
- Boiler Parts
- Supply and install of controller, manifold, values and thermostat
- Test and commission of system
- Customer Education Visit
Heat Source (DOWNLOAD BROCHURE TOP OF PAGE)
- Heat Load: 21kW
- Gas Boiler: Bosch Condensing boiler 24kW
- Gas Boiler Location: Garage To be confirmed (must have a maximum 4m flue)
- Control Panel Models: 1x Euro model CPHP-10
- Control Panel Location: TBC
- Thermostat Model: Salus Thermostat wall mounted programmable thermostat.
Euro Plumbing can design and quote larger installations. The following Underfloor heating combinations are achievable:
- Underfloor Heating including domestic hot water supply
- Underfloor Heating powered with Gas and Heat pump technology
- Combinations with Solar, wetback and ground source heatpump transfer
- Underfloor Heating combination radiator heating (high and low temperature control systems)
If you are looking for another deal relating to this one but cant find it on our website give us a ring and we will make you an alternative offer, call us on 0800 832 638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org