| Problems frequently occur in the installation of plumbing, Gasfitting and drainage in buildings and houses across Auckland every day. Some reasons include tear and wear, upgrades and renovations, unintended damage and lack of forethought and consideration at original installation stage.
|As the home or building owner when a problem happens your first thought is to quickly get it resolved, your second thought is most likely “how much is going to cost $$$”?
|When it comes to maintenance plumbing the key is
EXPERIENCE and not the CHRAGE OUT RATE. Why?
An experienced maintenance plumber will look at a problem and immediately identify the fault know exactly what’s involved to remedy. With less time on the time job you will be paying much less for the repair, also knowing the repair has been done correctly.
|DIY Us kiwi’s just love the DIY and usually just go for it without thinking of the consequences.
As the homeowner you can do simple DIY plumbing work which does not involve installing new pipes. You can install dishwashers and washing machines to existing connections, change tap-washers, ball valves or seals and replace taps. All other plumbing and drainage work must be carried out by a Licensed or Certifying Plumber (or Drainlayer).
This is for health reasons – an incorrect plumbing connection could allow a back-flow of polluted water into your drinking water. Additionally wrongly installed Plumbing and Gasfitting could cause damage to property or even harm to others making you liable to large fines and opening up an opportunity for your insurance to default on compensation.
ONE COMPANY THAT DOES IT ALL
Euro Plumbing have been fault finding for decades with experience that extends over thousands of different jobs! 9 times out of 10 our technicians will be able to identify and remedy your problem straight away. Small problems get remedied quickly and on the spot, big problems usually take longer and costing be arranged prior to repair unless unforeseen costs are involved, for example a leak in the ground needs to be exposed prior to quoting repair.Our technicians have:
- Access to an immense database of information
- All required tools (including specialised) to accommodate almost any repair
- All required machinery including excavators and specialised vehicles
- Well kited vehicles carrying specialised parts for repair for a large range of products (subject to exceptions with rare products)
|For general category expertise such as Plumbing, Gasfitting and Drainage please use the menu at the top of the page, we have provided extensive information about our services.Euro Plumbing’s range of expertise:
Toilets , Bidets and Urinals
- Wash-down water closet pans
- Low-level exposed cistern
- Closed-coupled WC pan and cistern
- Wall-hung WC pans and inwall cistern
- Wall-hung urinals
- Stall Urinals
|Basins, Sinks and Vanities
- Wash-hand basins – wall mounted
- Wash-hand basins semi-recessed
- Wash-hand basins – fully recessed
- Corner basins
- Wash-hand basins – compact
- Wash-hand basins – Shroud
- Wash-hand basins – pedestal
- Kitchen sinks
- Cleaner Sinks
- Bed pan sluice sink
- Drinking fountains
|Baths and showers
- All baths
- Corner baths
- Shower/bath (shub)
- Spa Baths
- Shower bases
- Corner shower base
- Shower trays and liners
- Shower stop
- Shower mixers
- Shower roses
- Shower slides
|Shower mixers including brands such as:
- Hans Grohe
|Taps and Faucets
- Basin Taps
- Hose taps
- Basin Faucets
- Basin Mixers
- Bath taps
- Bath faucet – wall mounted
- Bath faucet – bath mounted
- Sink mixers
- Sink mixer – bench mounted
GAS APPLIANCE SERVICING (Commercial and residential)
WATER HEATING APPLIANCES PRICE: $299 including (GST incl) *conditions apply Book Now
COOKING APPLIANCES PRICE: $189 including (GST incl) *conditions apply Book Now
SPACE HEATING APPLIANCES PRICE: $249 including (GST incl) *conditions apply Book Now
Our Appliance Service includes the following:
- Visually inspect ALL the gas pipe work
- Visually inspect gas appliance, flues and ventilation
- Working pressure at meter and standing pressure
- strip clean or check; Burners, Injectors, Pilot assembly, Lint arresters, Flue ways, Heat exchanger, Fan, Gas taps/valves thermostats, ignition device
- Follow commission procedure; controls, solenoids, fan pressure switch, regulator, thermistor, thermostat, by-passes
- General components; lights, timers, flicker devices, air / room thermostats and controls
- Combustion performance analysis; CO / CO2 ratio (data-plate VS actual)
- Gas Rating the appliance as per manufacturing specification
- Final ventilation, spillage and tightness test
including (GST incl) *conditions apply Book Now
|Well engineered robust construction and slim dimensions facilitate fixing in narrow wall spaces. This special includes the removal of your existing (damaged or aged) manifold.
|Manifold set includes:
- Supply and installation
- High EU quality and a 3 year warranty
- Electrical work to rewire relay and thermostat (limited to 1 hour)
- Fully system service (repair or replacement of defect elements outside this scope are not included)
- Combined flow meter and quick-stop
- 2x 1" isolating ball valves with washers
- 2x combination isolating / venting and drain valves with washers
- Galvanised brackets with sound insulation inserts
- Labels for identifying circuits
- 1x balancing key
- 1x set of fixing screws
|Please note that we highly recommend a yearly system service on your new manifold system to ensure a long life span. Euro Plumbing offer maintenance schedules. Below you will be able to book such a service, alternatively please contact us on 0800 TEAM EURO or firstname.lastname@example.org
including (GST incl) *conditions apply Book Now
|Accidentally hit an underfloor heating pipe? Don’t panic! Euro Plumbing have developed specialised skills to expose and repair such sections.
|This service includes the following:
- Concrete cutting and carful exposure
- Draining of system and ingress protection
- Repair of damaged section with specialised joiners
- Electrolysis protection
- Re-pressurisation and commissioning
|System service not included and can be purchased at a discounted rate of $149.
WHICH HYDRONIC SYSTEM?
For those building a new home with a solid concrete floor, you have the option of under-floor and/or radiators. When retro-fitting, under floor is not really a viable option so you will be looking at radiators.
Both systems offer exceptional comfort but which system is best?
The answer is simple: the system which most suits your home and your lifestyle,
For more information on radiator systems please follow this link
Euro Plumbing offer a combination of several systems which gives yout he best of all worlds, for more information please visit our COMBINATION HEATING PAGE
- Both systems will cost similar amounts to have installed and both provide very similar heat characteristics to your home, though under floor is warm on your feet.
- Under floor costs less to run per hour, but more over a full winter period than radiators. This is because under floor systems take a long time to heat up and are therefore more efficient when run 24/7 throughout the heating season, albeit with the temperature reduced up to 4 degrees at night or while you’re at work. Radiators, on the other hand, are very quick to respond and therefore can be set to run only when you want the heat.
- With the typical New Zealand-designed floor slab there are some additional design factors that must be applied to ensure the system control is adequate. Good design is critical, and we can help with detailed advice and design assistance.
- Radiator systems can sometimes be difficult to place in open plan properties particularly those with large areas of glazing.
- Split systems, part under floor and part radiators, often provide the best solution in two storey homes and homes with large areas of open plan living. A badly designed system will cost more to run and result in an ineffective system.